Technology Kids

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Videos Completed!!!!

Unfortunately, we ran out of time to blog together today, so I am blogging on behalf of the technology kids.  We finished our shadow puppet videos today!  Ms Badger came back to help us complete the project.  Today we got our puppets ready, practiced and then recorded our shadow puppet play in the puppet theatre while an adult read the play aloud.  Once videos were recorded, we detached the audio and then put in the audio that we recorded on Garage Band which included sound effects and music. We added captions and then the videos were done!  There was no way we could have done this without Ms Badger's expertise!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!


Little Red Riding Hood


Animal Band

Puss In Boots

While we're busy with technology there are other students from the grade 4/5 classes at hockey.  Here is a video of what they do while we're busy creating! (note that this video is a supposed to be fuzzy because the pictures are inside a snow globe!)


Posted by Ms Blacker

1 comments:

Mr. Ferguson-Baird said...

Hi Tech Kids and Ms. Blacker
Wow! This is a great project you have made. I love the fairy tales - I think my favourite is the Animal Band because of all the amusing animal noises. I bet the rest of our students would enjoy seeing these movies too.
-Mr. FB

Post a Comment